httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Yann Ylavic <ylavic....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mod_rewrite/proxy UDS issues
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2014 13:46:18 GMT
If fact it works if I use the following rule (sorry to have not
thought about it before) :

    RewriteRule "^/(.*)$" "http://localhost/$1" [P]
    <Proxy "unix:/tmp/backend.sock|http://localhost" disablereuse=off>
    </Proxy>

Since the worker is registered without the UDS path, it's URL the http one.
However this raises the question about different worker with the same
(non-UDS) URL, one with UDS and the other without.
Shouldn't this be checked at startup to avoid strange things to happen?