httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Kalu┼ża <jkal...@redhat.com>
Subject mod_cgi, ScriptLog and stderr of cgi scripts
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2014 10:37:46 GMT
Hi,

documentation of ScriptLog says "If given, any CGI errors are logged
into the filename given as argument". I have found out that errors
printed by cgi script to stderr are not logged into ScriptLog and are
just in error_log.

I'm not sure if that's intended behaviour or a bug, but I've created
patch to fix this. Does anyone have an idea if this is documentation
problem or bug in mod_cgi worth patching?

Note that the same problem exists also in mod_cgid, but I haven't
checked out that module yet.

Regards,
Jan Kaluza