httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Kaspar Brand <httpd-dev.2...@velox.ch>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1562500 - /httpd/httpd/branches/2.4.x/STATUS
Date Sat, 01 Feb 2014 07:43:48 GMT
On 30.01.2014 22:51, Jeff Trawick wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 2:37 PM, Dr Stephen Henson
>> I wasn't sure of the details of the current implementation either. Would
>> it be
>> appropriate to have SSL_CONF usable with SSLProxy* too?
>>

> Surely "yes" is the answer; i.e., there is or will be some optional OpenSSL
> processing that could conceivably be appropriate for the TLS client used by
> proxy, for which mod_ssl doesn't have specific support.

Yes, I would be in favor of this, too. I.e., adding
SSLProxyOpenSSLConfCmd as another directive (alas), then populate the
ssl_ctx_param array for the client case, and finally apply these
settings in ssl_engine_init.c:ssl_init_proxy_ctx().

Steve, I'm using this opportunity for a short reminder about [1] - any
comments about that? Should we try to get this into 2.4.8?

Kaspar

[1]
https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/httpd-dev/201401.mbox/%3C52CC3C0D.1030902@velox.ch%3E