httpd-dev mailing list archives

From vancaho <vanc...@gmail.com>
Subject How to run the BIND and UPDATE functions in mod_dav.so module of Apache HTTPD server?
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2014 08:29:05 GMT
Hi everyone,
    I'm learning WebDAV protocol with apache httpd server and subversion.
    Atfer reading the source code of Mod_Dav.so(which is responsible for
interpreting the WebDAV protocol), I find that there are methods
dav_method_bind(
http://www.webdav.org/bind/draft-ietf-webdav-bind-27.html#rfc.section.4.1)
and dav_method_update(http://www.webdav.org/specs/rfc3253.html#METHOD_UPDATE)
which are used to process the "BIND" and "UPDATE" methods.

    However I find that the subversion and tortoiseSVN do not support
"BIND" or "UPDATE" methods. Can anybody tell me how to use the BIND and
UPDATE medhods in the mod_dav.so module of Apache HTTPD server? Thanks very
much!

--
Van