httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon 2014 question
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2014 17:57:22 GMT
On Jan 16, 2014 11:22 AM, "Mike Rumph" <mike.rumph@oracle.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I am trying to plan a trip to the ApacheCon 2014, April 7-9.
> And I was wondering if there are any plans for Apache httpd project
specific events (such as hackathons or developer days) before or after
these dates?

The conference announcement has a very vague reference to hackathons and
barcamp; we'll need to find out when space is set aside for these
activities.  AFAIK this has not yet been communicated internally.
 (Hackathons usually take place on the same day(s) as training, and
training is scheduled for April 10.)

BTW, who is hoping/planning to be in Denver for a hackathon?