httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ewald Dieterich <ewald_dieter...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Revisiting: xml2enc, mod_proxy_html and content compression
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2014 07:14:18 GMT
On 12/17/2013 12:47 PM, Nick Kew wrote:

> On 17 Dec 2013, at 10:32, Thomas Eckert wrote:
>
>> I've been over this with Nick before: mod_proxy_html uses mod_xml2enc to do the detection
magic but mod_xml2enc fails to detect compressed content correctly. Hence a simple "ProxyHTMLEnable"
fails when content compression is in place.

> Aha!  Revisiting that, I see I still have an uncommitted patch to make
> content types to process configurable.  I think that was an issue you
> originally raised?  But compression is another issue.

I don't think you committed the patch to make content types
configurable. Would you mind to share that patch? I have problems with a
SharePoint 2013 server that sends a response with a multipart/related
content type and I need to exclude that content type from processing:

   boundary="urn:uuid:96f4525c-3b5b-4abf-ab09-7cfc8d346216";
   start="<6cccf4ee-894d-49c4-909e-c6b13dc4280a@tempuri.org>";
   start-Info="text/xml; charset=utf-8"

Ewald