httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Falco Schwarz <hid...@falco.me>
Subject Re: Event and atomics, round II
Date Tue, 31 Dec 2013 12:26:05 GMT
Our company would have run into the problem, though I knew it beforehand and avoided the problem
on affected servers by switching back to prefork. We have setup our servers to build all shared
mpms anyways, so this wasn’t a big problem.

All the affected systems were in fact 32bit SLES (10 and 11). Is your workaround started in
trunk complete? I would like to test if the problem is solved by the workaround on affected
systems.