httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Felt <mamf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: clean, distclean, and even cleaner?
Date Mon, 25 Nov 2013 21:32:51 GMT
well, know I know - ran make distclean a few moments too soon.

btw - I thought that we had also shifted to apr-util-1.5.x on httpd-2.2.x
(but I am probably mistaken).

I ask because I got this reminder from buildconf.

So, I shall assume my memory is bad, and get the latest offficial
apr-util-1.4.x and run buildconf again, but would appreciate a verification.

Thanks all!

Michael