httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: Intent to T&R 2.4.7
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2013 12:46:00 GMT
I'd like to yes, but I don't want to push 2.4.7 out much
longer. There are other things in STATUS, like the event patches
which have been running on ASF infra for quite awhile, that
I'd like to see in 2.4.7 when we ship. We can save UDS for
2.4.8 and make that a(nother) reason for people to upgrade.