httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <>
Subject Re: [RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Release Apache httpd 2.4.7 as GA
Date Sat, 23 Nov 2013 18:17:21 GMT
On 22.11.2013 18:47, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> With +1 votes from jim,covener,trawick,gsmith,breser,noel.butler,hiding,jblond and h.reindl
> and NO -1 votes, I call the voting closed with the
> result of Releasing 2.4.7 as GA.

Jim I just now found out that the atomics problem for event also happens
on Linux 32 Bits using GCC. At least it does on SuSE Linux Enterprise 10
32 Bits with platform standard gcc 4.1.0.

Not sure whether many people looking for event still run on a 32 bit
platform, but it might also impact people building 32 bit binaries on a
64 bit Linux platform. Don't know.

Maybe at least worth a release note.

View raw message