httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Steffen <i...@apachelounge.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release mod_fcgid 2.3.9
Date Sun, 06 Oct 2013 10:44:19 GMT

>From the docu: FcgidIdleTimeout , Application processes which have not
handled a request for this period of time will be terminated, if the
number of processses for the class exceeds FcgidMinProcessesPerClass.

The  FcgidMinProcessesPerClass is default (3), so not exit with two
processes should be ok. had read the docu before.

Not tested for more processes (yet)

Left to have attention: Stopping Apache does not exit/kill the running
processes, not sure it is regression