httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Steffen" <i...@apachelounge.com>
Subject Re: will anyone build httpd/apr with cmake on Windows?
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2013 18:50:21 GMT
Also attention to the following.

To use new functionality introduced in each major operating system release:

#define _WIN32_WINNT in apr.hw  and ApacheMonitor.c see http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa383745.aspx

We at AL use, VC11 0x0600 and VC10/VC9 0x502. The ASF default is apr 0x0501 and apachemonitor
500

Note: VC11  does not support XP and 2003,  VC11 can target XP and 2003, but is uses then VC10.

From: Jeff Trawick
Sent: Tuesday, 3 September, 2013 14:00
To: Apache HTTP Server Development List
Subject: ********* Re: will anyone build httpd/apr with cmake on Windows?

On Mon, Sep 2, 2013 at 10:23 AM, Steffen <info@apachelounge.com> wrote:

  Tip: apachemonitor an apr-iconv is not build with VC11 out of the box.

  Fixes:

  apachemonitor:  At the end of   ApacheMonitor.vcxproj add :  <GenerateManifest>false</GenerateManifest>

  apr-iconv, see http://www.apachelounge.com/viewtopic.php?t=5394

Thanks.  Hopefully a weekend is coming soon :)  Maybe the ApacheMonitor.vcxproj change is
a good enough hint to fix that error with the cmake build.  And I have yet to think about
apr-iconv, but I should get something started there.