httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <>
Subject Re: Planning for 2.4.7 in Oct
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2013 11:18:53 GMT

On Sep 5, 2013, at 9:41 PM, Daniel Ruggeri <> wrote:

> On 9/5/2013 8:08 AM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
>> ... UDS support
>> for mod_proxy ...
> votes++
> ... speaking of which. Have you decided on a direction to take the
> config string syntax/tested it out? I have a test environment ready to
> try out any patches if you'd like another set of eyes.

I've been somewhat lax there (background: it looks like my
Mom will need to get her right knee replaced as well, so
all that has been keeping me somewhat busy), but all my
dev branches use the 'sock://var/run/server.sock|http://localhost/foo/bar'
URL flavor. It makes things much easier when we need to
parse the "actual" URL and do canon stuff.

View raw message