httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Steffen <i...@apachelounge.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release mod_fcgid 2.3.8
Date Mon, 30 Sep 2013 09:23:16 GMT

Running at AL now 2.3.7 again, all fine again with 1-3 processes
instead of the 30+ with 2.3.8.

The config live running here and your config for synthetic test  is
different. And not using fat php processes and max processes is in
place.

Not any mod_fcgid directives here in a vhost, only in server the
commonly used config for php. All vhosts here serving .php, including
the default vhost. Running server 2012.

<IfModule fcgid_module>
FcgidInitialEnv PHPRC "d:/servers/apache/conf/"
FcgidInitialEnv PATH
"d:/servers/apache/php;C:/WINDOWS/system32;C:/WINDOWS;C:/WINDOWS/System32/Wbem;"
FcgidInitialEnv SystemRoot "C:/Windows"
FcgidInitialEnv SystemDrive "C:"
FcgidInitialEnv TEMP "C:/WINDOWS/Temp"
FcgidInitialEnv TMP "C:/WINDOWS/Temp"
FcgidInitialEnv windir "C:/WINDOWS"

FcgidInitialEnv PHP_FCGI_MAX_REQUESTS 1000
FcgidMaxRequestsPerProcess 1000
FcgidMaxProcesses 50
FcgidMaxRequestLen 8131072

# added for z-push iPhone
FcgidIOTimeout  7200
FcgidConnectTimeout 180
FcgidBusyTimeout 7200
</IfModule>

<Files ~ "\.php$>"
  AddHandler fcgid-script .php
  FcgidWrapper "d:/servers/apache/php/php-cgi.exe" .php
</Files>