httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Steffen <i...@apachelounge.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release mod_fcgid 2.3.8
Date Sun, 29 Sep 2013 20:04:58 GMT

Becoming dramatic here, already running over 30 processes. Running out
of memory this way.

All time high here is 5 processes, and while writing this mail it is
already 34 and all 34 have an entry in the mod_status page.

Also looks like it is not stopping/killing processes any more, have
entries with 1784 seconds idle (FcgidIdleTimeout is default, 300)

Going back to 2.3.7 at AL.