httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Steffen <i...@apachelounge.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release mod_fcgid 2.3.8
Date Sun, 29 Sep 2013 19:15:37 GMT

Observe a different behavior compared to 2.3.7

- It spawns a lot more mod_fcgid processes, looks like vhost is in
charge (mod_fcgid only global defined here)

- I see in Windows taskmanager and  in mod_status 5 processes and the
error log says that the are 3 started, a mismatch.

- Also different in mod_status page, see more then one entry for
Process: php-cgi.exe

With 2.3.8 splitted now :

Total FastCGI processes: 5
Process: php-cgi.exe  (d:/servers/apache/php/php-cgi.exe)
Pid    Active    Idle    Accesses    State
4620    487    43    17    Ready
Process: php-cgi.exe  (d:/servers/apache/php/php-cgi.exe)
Pid    Active    Idle    Accesses    State
3840    515    109    5    Ready
Process: php-cgi.exe  (d:/servers/apache/php/php-cgi.exe)
Pid    Active    Idle    Accesses    State
6552    557    456    6    Ready
Process: php-cgi.exe  (d:/servers/apache/php/php-cgi.exe)
Pid    Active    Idle    Accesses    State
3204    1962    7    187    Ready
5036    2143    17    192    Ready

With 2.3.7 was only one entry, like:

Process: php-cgi.exe  (d:/servers/apache/php/php-cgi.exe)
Pid    Active    Idle    Accesses    State
3204    1962    7    187    Ready
5036    2143    17    192    Ready

Not really trust 2.3.8 (yet), give me a few days to observe more.