httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Gregg Smith <...@gknw.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1522544 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk: build/win32/fixBaseAddrs.plos/win32/BaseAddr.ref
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2013 22:18:47 GMT
On 9/12/2013 11:10 AM, Jeff Trawick wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 1:40 PM, Steffen <info@apachelounge.com
> <mailto:info@apachelounge.com>> wrote:
>
>     Ok.
>

> Thanks for looking, guys.
>
> IIUC the Windows build is commit-then-review, so I'll commit the
> similar 2.4 changes to BaseAddr.ref based on a 64-bit debug build with
> Visual Studio 2012 tools.

No, the only thing in 2.4 I know of that is CTR is mod_lua, as for
anything else, if I thought it was CTR I'd have backported my r1505178
at that time. That said however, I do not see this as hurting as we have
time to fix it if a problem is found before the next tag. I'll run both
release & debug builds myself this weekend and look though the output.
One never knows if there is a difference between your cmake and my way
of building the beast :)

Regards,

Gregg