httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Steffen <i...@apachelounge.com>
Subject Re: will anyone build httpd/apr with cmake on Windows?
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2013 14:23:48 GMT

Tip: apachemonitor an apr-iconv is not build with VC11 out of the box.

Fixes:

apachemonitor:  At the end of   ApacheMonitor.vcxproj add :
<GenerateManifest>false</GenerateManifest>

apr-iconv, see http://www.apachelounge.com/viewtopic.php?t=5394

On Monday 02/09/2013 at 15:50, Steffen  wrote:

> Here an other script for hints for building, is not a Auto one :
>
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/httpd-dev/201201.mbox/%3C4F0485CC.2070106@kippdata.de%3E
>

> On Monday 02/09/2013 at 15:15, Steffen  wrote:
>>

>> Jeff,
>>
>> Also you must a look at the following Auto build scripts which I
>> already referenced. They solve some quirks.
>>
>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/subversion/trunk/tools/dev/build-svn-deps-win.pl
>>
>> http://www.apachelounge.com/viewtopic.php?t=5032 The script Mario
>> points below, is a fork from this one.
>>
>> http://www.apachelounge.com/viewtopic.php?t=3742
>>

>> On Monday 02/09/2013 at 14:39, Mario Brandt  wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Jeff,
>>>
>>> thanks for your effort on the windows build. You may take a look at
>>> https://github.com/winlibs/apache
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>> Mario

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, Quoted Printable, 0 bytes)
View raw message