httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Steffen <i...@apachelounge.com>
Subject Re: will anyone build httpd/apr with cmake on Windows?
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2013 13:15:46 GMT

 Jeff,

Also you must a look at the following Auto build scripts which I
already referenced. They solve some quirks.

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/subversion/trunk/tools/dev/build-svn-deps-win.pl

http://www.apachelounge.com/viewtopic.php?t=5032 The script Mario
points below, is a fork from this one.

http://www.apachelounge.com/viewtopic.php?t=3742

On Monday 02/09/2013 at 14:39, Mario Brandt  wrote:

> Hi Jeff,
>
> thanks for your effort on the windows build. You may take a look at
> https://github.com/winlibs/apache
>
> Cheers
> Mario
>

> On 2 September 2013 14:31, Jeff Trawick <trawick@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> Here's a simple build script that uses an existing OpenSSL
>> installation and builds pcre, zlib, libxml2, apr, apr-util, and httpd.
>>  Unfortunately it has a number of dependencies on my own machine, but
>> it should be relatively easy to see all the configure parameters in
>> one place.
>>
>> http://people.apache.org/~trawick/bldall.cmd.r1

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, Quoted Printable, 0 bytes)
View raw message