httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Steffen <i...@apachelounge.com>
Subject Re: ************ Re: will anyone build httpd/apr with cmake on Windows?
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2013 13:00:38 GMT

Thanks.. that helps here very much.

Was already stuck. Was  expecting that it would use defaults and not
have to  define  directories and modules, like with pcre, Mysql  where
I do not have to worry about locations and commonly used mods. Try to
act as a general user/admin and it is quite complicated now.

Looks your .bat file overcomes already some and have not to worry
about the defaults.