httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Guenter Knauf <fua...@apache.org>
Subject Re: will anyone build httpd/apr with cmake on Windows?
Date Sun, 01 Sep 2013 13:37:54 GMT
Hi Jeff,
1st of all a big thanks from me that you picked this up!
As you might imagine I'm on your side - means I love to have a
full-automatic build without user interaction, and a resulting buildlog
text file which I can later parse with a script for errors or success.
I have such working fine with the current VC build stuff + VC6, but that
doesnt work for any later VC versions ...
please keep up your work on this - its certainly a good alternative way
for building the windows binaries;
I'm currently swamped with other stuff, but once I have the time I will
certainly start playing around with the cmake stuff, and hope that I can
help to improve it if needed.

thanks, Gün.