httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <>
Subject mod_proxy_fcgi and util_fcgi
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2013 12:23:12 GMT
I intend to update mod_proxy_fcgi to use util_fcgi "soon".  IIUC Jim and/or
Daniel R. have been testing/fixing AF_UNIX stuff with mod_proxy_fcgi and it
might be disruptive to do that right now.  (And Jim is largely off-line
this week so he probably won't comment on that.)

The FastCGI definitions/helpers used by mod_proxy_fcgi in 2.4.x are
private, so I don't believe there's any concern for mod_proxy_fcgi using
util_fcgi in that branch.

And hopefully mod_authnz_fcgi will follow before long, after successfully
testing with an authorizer that was previously used with Zeus and relied on
some authorizer protocol features that had not been implemented by
mod_fastcgi or mod_fcgid.
Born in Roswell... married an alien...

View raw message