httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: mod_proxy_fcgi and util_fcgi
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2013 16:23:13 GMT
I'm back from vaca and plan on folding in my UDS stuff this week...

On Aug 13, 2013, at 8:23 AM, Jeff Trawick <trawick@gmail.com> wrote:

> I intend to update mod_proxy_fcgi to use util_fcgi "soon".  IIUC Jim and/or Daniel R.
have been testing/fixing AF_UNIX stuff with mod_proxy_fcgi and it might be disruptive to do
that right now.  (And Jim is largely off-line this week so he probably won't comment on that.)

> The FastCGI definitions/helpers used by mod_proxy_fcgi in 2.4.x are private, so I don't
believe there's any concern for mod_proxy_fcgi using util_fcgi in that branch.

> And hopefully mod_authnz_fcgi will follow before long, after successfully testing with
an authorizer that was previously used with Zeus and relied on some authorizer protocol features
that had not been implemented by mod_fastcgi or mod_fcgid.