httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: Whereforeartthou, 2.5.0?
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2013 16:43:58 GMT

On Jul 10, 2013, at 2:19 AM, William A. Rowe Jr. <wrowe@rowe-clan.net> wrote:

> So my proposal to be presented shortly as a vote would be to abandon the
> trunk into a sandbox to be mined for good changes, once 30 days after a
> vote is concluded without a release, and to revert the 2.4.x trunk to
> CTR.  Comments and suggestions are welcome before I frame this as an
> actual policy vote...

From what I can see, the above was sent at

by apache.org (qpsmtpd/0.29) with ESMTP; Wed, 10 Jul 2013 06:19:53 +0000

and the [VOTE] The 'RM' Baton was sent at:

by apache.org (qpsmtpd/0.29) with ESMTP; Wed, 10 Jul 2013 06:41:51 +0000

My math may be off, but that seems like a "wait" of ~22 minutes for
the "welcome" comments and suggestions. :)

How about instead of us wasting time with these sort of
naval gazing exercises, we test and vote? Isn't that the
real problem?