httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache httpd 2.4.5 as GA
Date Sun, 14 Jul 2013 21:40:04 GMT
On 14.07.2013 23:05, Rainer Jung wrote:
> On 11.07.2013 20:54, Jim Jagielski wrote:
>> The pre-release test tarballs for Apache httpd 2.4.5 can be found
>> at the usual place:
>> I'm calling a VOTE on releasing these as Apache httpd 2.4.5 GA.
>> NOTE: The -deps tarballs are included here *only* to make life
>> easier for the tester. They will not be, and are not, part
>> of the official release.
>> [ ] +1: Good to go
>> [ ] +0: meh
>> [X] -1: Danger Will Robinson. And why.

I have to revert my +1. The patch applied for PR54948 breaks vhost mapping.

It is

backported from

The change was not applied to 2.2.

The config in question has a default vhost plus a wildcard vhost plus
lots of specific vhosts (all for the same 443 port) and version 2.4.5
only shows the default and the wild card vhost in the "-S" output and
the config works the same way, so the more specific vhosts are hidden.

Using 2.4.4 or undoing the single commit for 2.4.5 shows the expected

I need to create a more simple config for reproduction and follow what
happens in the above code change.

View raw message