httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache httpd 2.4.5 as GA
Date Sun, 14 Jul 2013 02:40:05 GMT
Hi Jeff,

On 14.07.2013 03:46, Jeff Trawick wrote:
> Tested with event on FreeBSD 9 (amd64).

I'm running the test suite on an ASF FreeBSD 9 system as well. There I
get two observations:

- long (several minutes) hanging in t/apache/limits.t
  Failed test 8 in t/apache/limits.t at line 141
  (Read timeout)

- unterminated hanging in t/protocol/nntp-like.t
  It seems the mod_nntp_like_ssl tests work,
  and the mod_nntp_like tests fail somewhere
  after the first one.

Since I don't have any comparable results for 2.4.4 (yet) or earlier: do
you see something similar?

It could be a client thing, I'm using perl 5.14.2 from the ports and
yesterdays versions of Apache::Bundle, test framework etc.

Regards,

Rainer