httpd-dev mailing list archives

From MikeM <michaelm12-asfbugzi...@aquaorange.net>
Subject Re: [discussion] Release 2.0.65 [the final frontier]
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2013 12:53:09 GMT
Hi,

Maybe the simple option is to do the final release with the old/existing
bundled APR, but put a foot note in the release notes that the newer APR
v1.4.8/1.5.2 has been confirmed to successfully work with 2.0.65. This
way it may give confidence to anyone who is stuck on 2.0.x for some
reason to use the newer APR/APR-util if needs be.

Regards,
Mike