httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Guenter Knauf <fua...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [discussion] Release 2.0.65 [the final frontier]
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2013 12:06:13 GMT
Hi Bill,
On 02.07.2013 01:47, wrowe@rowe-clan.net wrote:
>I am not at all concerned
> whether APR 0.9 is
> released again or not since folks had years to take that up in our
> discussions of
> putting httpd 2.0 to bed, yet nobody so much as suggested a release,
> nevermind some
> volunteer to act on it.
true; but I thought that most of us probably forgot about that we bundle
APR/APU with 2.0.x - like I did; the lack of APR/APU fixes came only to
my attention when I was on building the 2.0.65 binaries ...
but since nobody else expressed an oppinion about then thats fine, and I
shut up.

> or if you have concurred with the group consensus to let this story end
> as of Jun 2013.
I have. Just did put the NetWare bins up; go ahead and release.

Gün.