httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Regarding mod_wsgi and fastcgi modules
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2013 14:28:46 GMT
On Fri, 12 Jul 2013 14:07:56 +0200
Reindl Harald <h.reindl@thelounge.net> wrote:

> Am 12.07.2013 14:03, schrieb kalyan sita:
> > I would like to work on mod_wsgi and fastcgi modules of Apache
> > source code But using configure I cannot enable these modules while
> > building the httdp 2.2.22 source code. Can anyone please help me
> > out?
>
> they are not part of the standard tarball and
> has to be compiled / packaged at their own
>
> http://www.apache.org/dist/httpd/mod_fcgid/
> http://code.google.com/p/modwsgi/

They are packaged seperately as source, but there is a method for
combining mod_fcgid into the httpd package source before compiling;

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/httpd/mod_fcgid/trunk/README-FCGID?revision=822576&view=co

Also, while this httpd ./configure hack aught to work;

  --with-module=module-type:module-file

    Enable module-file in the modules/<module-type> directory.

I've never found it to work so well in practice with multiple-source
file modules.