httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE][RESULTS] Release 2.2.25
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2013 19:22:18 GMT
On Mon, 01 Jul 2013 16:19:54 -0700
<wrowe@rowe-clan.net> wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 4:29 PM, William A. Rowe Jr.
> <wrowe@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
>
> With our 5 binding +1's and additional positive feedback I'll begin
> staging this to the proxies later this evening.
>
> Thanks to everyone who reviewed, tested and voted!

And mea culpas... I've had considerably less connectivity and time
on my Portland family vacation (yes, the irony :-) and am working
now on the 2.0 announce text.  I don't see any particular progress
towards a 2.4 to announce in conjunction, so I'll simply send out
the 2.0 and 2.2 announcements at the same time, and reduce our
version recommendation on both to simply state '2.4 is recommend' so
there will be no reason to reversion these documents as 2.4 releases
are issued.  Expect this announcement later today.