httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Dumpleton <graham.dumple...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regarding mod_wsgi and fastcgi modules
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2013 15:44:21 GMT
For mod_wsgi the mailing list details can be found at:

http://code.google.com/p/modwsgi/wiki/WhereToGetHelp?tm=6#Asking_Your_Questions

If you actually have thoughts about working on the mod_wsgi code, as opposed to just using
it, then suggest you drop a message on the mod_wsgi mailing list with your intentions so they
(I) know what you are up to.

Anyone stepping up with an actual desire to want to work on the mod_wsgi code is a very rare
event, so would be good to know where you are coming from and what you want to do.

Graham