httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: looking for luv
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2013 13:31:43 GMT
On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 8:53 AM, Jim Jagielski <jim@jagunet.com> wrote:

> I will be removing this backport request, but I'd ask sf to
> actually address his concerns by actually working on the code
> instead of just blocking it for whatever reason.

Wow!  Stefan raised a number of issues in STATUS which are spot-on
considerations when someone wants to merge a feature* from trunk to a
stable branch.  It is great that he took the time to dig through it and
comment on it, and it is hard to see your comments here as even remotely
pertinent to his concerns.

*the API?  the MPM?  I'm confused

--
Born in Roswell... married an alien...