httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <>
Subject Re: Tagging 2.0.65...
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2013 03:24:18 GMT
The changes in this thread are adopted, and accepted backports and all
showstoppers are now empty.  Thanks to all who reviewed, tested and
simply offered feedback.

I intend to tag and roll this final 2.0 release 12 hours from now,
per my post 12 hours ago (and weeks ago), all based on the consensus
of the list in any number of discussions over the past year or two.
There should be no further reason for modifying this tree other than
to cite the final publication date, should this release be approved.

If you see anything that concerns you, please holler quick, otherwise
we will consider concerns during the release vote on the final tarball.

Will be appreciatively looking to a few old timers to offer their
votes on this auspicious final candidate of an historic legacy.
The phrase 'Final' will be in the release candidate ballot, just
to put to rest any questions :)

View raw message