httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Tagging 2.0.65...
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2013 18:35:47 GMT
> > If we have another vote supporting only the -SSLv2 / default ciphers
> > bits from rjung's proposed patch to httpd.conf.in - then I'm also
> > happy to kill SSLv2 from the default config of this final tarball.
> > I've gone ahead and created a patch of that small subset for
> > consideration in http://people.apache.org/~wrowe/2.0-ssl-noV2.patch

I realized that the ~rjung patch was missing the indicated MSIE changes,
and the ssl how-to docs disagreed with the new config, it seems both of
those patches has slipped from his changeset.

I've re-proposed the patch with those two additional changes, and would
appreciate a quick once-over to confirm it all looks good.  The CHANGES
patch is probably more illuminating to reviewers than the STATUS entry
itself.

TIA,

Bill