httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Fritsch ...@sfritsch.de>
Subject Re: looking for luv
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2013 19:39:41 GMT
On Tuesday 18 June 2013, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> I will be removing this backport request, but I'd ask sf to
> actually address his concerns by actually working on the code
> instead of just blocking it for whatever reason.

That's not what I intended. I did not vote -1. The comments were meant
to indicate what would need to happen (possibly modulo some
discussions) for me to vote +1. But I won't fix the issues myself, I
have things with higher priority on my to do list than bringing the
skiplist to 2.4 right now.

I am not against the changes, though. I am just reluctant to bring new
APIs to 2.4 if they have not seen much testing.

Cheers,
Stefan