httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Replying to unsub posts [was: Re: unsubscribe]
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2013 16:42:59 GMT
On Mon, 03 Jun 2013 10:00:39 +0200
Reindl Harald <h.reindl@thelounge.net> wrote:

> unbelieveable - there where *two* of this
> useless unsubscribe-threads within a few
> days - what about read the welcome messages
> and/or list-headers?

Yes, most unbelievable, regular participants again spamming the entire
1000+ subscriber list with commentary and trolling of the unclueful?

Can I suggest a personal reply would be more appropriate?  Even if
the poor sod is deluged with 10 helpful 'how to unsubscribe' replies,
that's better than all list participants being deluged with these rants.
The reason to reply to the list is to ensure everyone is plugged into
a discussion, and these posts don't merit discussion.