httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Yann Ylavic <ylavic....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1484852 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk: CHANGES modules/http/http_filters.c
Date Wed, 22 May 2013 13:33:17 GMT
On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 3:04 PM, Graham Leggett <minfrin@sharp.fm> wrote:

> All line lengths including the one you're referring to are constrained by
> LimitRequestFieldSize, so to say that the protocol is unconstrained is
> false.

Indeed I am wrong about the absence of constraint, which is not
LimitRequestFieldSize in this case (reading the CRLF after the chunk, not a
header), but the one of ap_get_brigade(..., AP_MODE_GETLINE, ..., 0)  =>
0???

I also agree this is not related to your commit since you didn't change the
existing behaviour, but I never looked at the chunking parser before, it
just jumped out at my eyes when trying to resolve my conflicting code :p

Thank you for your replies,
regards,
Yann.