httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Reindl Harald <h.rei...@thelounge.net>
Subject Re: unsubscribe
Date Fri, 31 May 2013 12:55:27 GMT
and even if there is a list-footer at the end of each message
as on many mailing-list you get the same "unsubscribe me"
posts

it does not matter what you do  as list-admin, people
only manage to subscribe, but ignore welcome messages
and any sort of unsubscribe links and the really "smart"
ones starting to flag all their messages as long as spam
as they are not eaten by the filter which is one of the
largest problems for companies like barracuda networks
which build filters based on this flagged messages and
have to sort out these reports from low-brained users
all day long

Am 31.05.2013 13:24, schrieb Jim Jagielski:
> C'mon... it's not like we provide list instructions as mail headers
> for each and every email that goes to this list...
>
> oh wait...
>
> sorry.
>
> On May 30, 2013, at 7:25 PM, Noel Butler <noel.butler@ausics.net> wrote:
>
>> sad state of affairs when "system administrators" don't even know how to unsubscribe
from mailing lists, what hope do their users have...