httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Guenter Knauf <fua...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Time for 2.4.5 ??
Date Sat, 25 May 2013 00:06:00 GMT
Hi Daniel,
On 24.05.2013 23:45, Daniel Gruno wrote:
> I can only say +1 from me, we need consistency here :)
great!

> That's fine by me, I'm not married to 'sleep' (although I do like a good
> nap)
hehe, ok; I look into it soon.

>> Optional: I really would like to also have DBM support in addition to
>> the DBD support, but unfortunately I had not the time yet to look into
>> it ...
>>
> I've not looked in APR, but I assume this is something supported in
> there? Perhaps if you could come up with a sketch/mock api, we could get
> started on this?
yes, see the apr_dbm.h header; SDBM is the only database we allways have
even without any driver or external libs; it can be used f.e. for
password storage (htdbm.c), and I think mod_dav makes use of it for its
lock database; as usage example might serve mod_authn_dbm.c ...

Gün.