httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Guenter Knauf <fua...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1469852 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/docs/manual/mod/mod_lua.xml
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2013 00:46:25 GMT
On 24.04.2013 00:18, Guenter Knauf wrote:
> and two more things:
> 1) I found with my script that there is also a table apr_table created
> with methods get and set but its not yet documented
> 2) I wonder why we do export some functions from mod_lua, and what could
> make use of these?
Gregg kindly just tested without those exports, and it still works fine;
so seems that Windows doesnt need them either ...

another thing I came over:
3) it would be nice if we would do a changedir to the location of the
calling script so that its easily possible to use other files in the
same dir - I've not yet checked if that should happen, but at least on
NetWare where I was testing it does not chdir to the script's dir  ...

Gün.