httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Guenter Knauf <fua...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1466669 - /httpd/httpd/branches/2.4.x/STATUS
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2013 14:01:06 GMT
Hi Daniel,
On 19.04.2013 14:53, Daniel Gruno wrote:
> Yeah, that should be r.exists_config_define.
ok, new test:

function call_exists_config_define(r, text)
   if r.exists_config_define(text) then
     r:puts("httpd was probably run with -D" .. text .. ", or it was
defined in the configuration.\n")
   end
end

function handle(r)
   r.content_type = "text/plain"

   local text1 = "Everything"
   local text2 = "seems"
   local text3 = "here"
   local text4 = "defined!"

   call_exists_config_define(r, text1)
   call_exists_config_define(r, text2)
   call_exists_config_define(r, text3)
   call_exists_config_define(r, text4)

   r:puts( ("\nPowered by %s on %s\n"):format(_VERSION, r.banner) )
end

result:
httpd was probably run with -DEverything, or it was defined in the
configuration.
httpd was probably run with -Dseems, or it was defined in the configuration.
httpd was probably run with -Dhere, or it was defined in the configuration.
httpd was probably run with -Ddefined!, or it was defined in the
configuration.

> Do you want me to just fix the docs, or should we turn it into
> r:exists_config_define for the sake of consistency?
hmm, not sure; what did we do with the other one recently?

Gün.