httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Guenter Knauf <>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1466669 - /httpd/httpd/branches/2.4.x/STATUS
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2013 01:54:30 GMT
Hi Daniel,
On 11.04.2013 18:05, Daniel Gruno wrote:
> I just tried the script you attached on my Windows box, as well as the
> original LuaRoot + LuaMapHandler problem, and I can't find anything
> wrong with it, it works flawlessly with httpd 2.4.4 + mod_lua from trunk
> (using Lua 5.1.4). There appears to be nothing in the code that triggers
> it (go look yourself, I can't find anything), so I'm just about to chalk
> it up to Windows (or possibly Lua for Windows) just acting weird for
> some people.
> So, to sum up; I can't reproduce either of the crashes on my Windows 7
> machine :(
ok, just to rule build issues out too - can you perhaps pack and your
binaries and put them into your home dir so that we can test with these?

BTW. we both see similar crashes with your mod_plua on Windows too (it
runs fine on some boxes here, f.e. httpd 2.2.22 x86 on XP, 2.4.4 on XP
and W7, but both not on W2K3); so ideally would be if you could build
and add that too ...

thanks,  Gün.

View raw message