httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Gruno <rum...@cord.dk>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1466669 - /httpd/httpd/branches/2.4.x/STATUS
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2013 10:44:14 GMT
On 04/11/2013 12:33 PM, Guenter Knauf wrote:
> On 11.04.2013 12:05, Daniel Gruno wrote:
>> As for the env variables, I had at one point thought about making a
>> binding for that, but possibly the already existing env table and
>> os.getenv will be enough - I'll investigate that.
> as I said I'm a Lua newbie - can you perhaps give me an example how I
> can display the values of r:subprocess_env - preferredly an iterate over
> this table?
>
> thanks, Gün.

it's a userdata object, so you can't iterate over the key/value pairs,
you can only access the values directly if you know the key.

r.subprocess_env['foo'] will return something if the 'foo' value is set
in httpd.

We could change this I suppose, if an iteration is needed in a specific
use case.

With regards,
Daniel.