httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Guenter Knauf <fua...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1466669 - /httpd/httpd/branches/2.4.x/STATUS
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2013 21:21:25 GMT
On 10.04.2013 23:01, fuankg@apache.org wrote:
> Author: fuankg
> Date: Wed Apr 10 21:01:51 2013
> New Revision: 1466669

> Log:
> Put this backport for now on hold to get some more
> time for testing ...

ok, sorry for this - I'm all for the backport, but since I found few
issues I would like to get some more testing done, and if these issues
remain then we should solve them before the backport is done, or
otherwise we end up again with a couple of backport fixes ...

some things though I can already now mention ...
based on the current docu:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/trunk/mod/mod_lua.html

I tried some testing, and - being a Lua newbie I might get things wrong,
but here's what I found so far:
- banner(), port() and started() are functions (or methods), and listed
as such below 'Built in functions'; but they are also listed as members
of request_rec (see the big table); in addition started() gives
certainly not seconds back but microseconds

- add_version_component() doest work for me (on NetWare) but gives:
Error: attempt to call method 'add_version_component' (a nil value)

- the sample docu for r:stat() is wrong: info.modified -> info.mtime

- I get strange time values back from r:stat() on NetWare

- r:expr(string) sample uses %{HTTP_HOST}, but that doesnt work for me

and while on env vars: any way to list all usual CGI env vars?
ok, half of them can be obtained from the request_rec, but what about
others which are inherited from the OS? Does os.getenv() work here?

just wanted to mention what I found so far so that others can  test
exactly these things, and either confirm or tell a 'works for me' ...

ok, onward with some more testing .....

Gün.