httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1466669 - /httpd/httpd/branches/2.4.x/STATUS
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2013 16:37:41 GMT
On Thu, 11 Apr 2013 01:55:57 +0200
Guenter Knauf <fuankg@apache.org> wrote:

> I've now tested on Windows, and I can see all previously mentioned
> issues there too; in addition the attached script which works fine on
> NetWare crashes the Windows httpd ...

Backtrace, please?

A strange idea, but did you happen to build lua libs with the
identical Visual Studio version and mode as httpd (both debug,
or both release builds?)

If you are mixing two different msvcrt flavors (debug/release,
or studio10/studio12) and the lua lib is performing any sort of
alloc/free of the resources allocated by httpd, this would be
a typical symptom.