httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dwayne Miller <Dwayne.Mil...@nc4.us>
Subject Re: Volunteers to drive an MSI build
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 14:41:48 GMT
I'm rejoining this list after several years of inactivity.  I'm joining primarily in regards
to this thread.

I would like to help if possible.

I'm also curious as to the reason for the absence of the MSI build for the two most recent
releases?  Is this a volunteer issue?  Is it a technology issue?  A license issue?

I have read the list, and just not sure what triggered the topic after years of MSI builds
being available on the site.

I have started looking at the MSI project code, the instructions for building in a windows
environment (I normally build for Mac OSX, but have access to Windows/MS tools too).  Hopefully
I'll be caught up soon.
Disclaimer: This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information which is privileged, confidential, proprietary,
or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or the
person responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are strictly
prohibited from disclosing, distributing, copying, or in any way using this message. If you
have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and destroy and delete
any copies you may have received.