httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jamie Johnson <jej2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configuring proxy_wstunnel_module on trunk
Date Sun, 17 Mar 2013 13:52:54 GMT
I am able to duplicate your issue, not 100% sure what's happening there or
if that configuration is supposed to be supported or not.  The following
works fine though

<Location /dynamic>
    ProxyPass http://10.0.1.11:8080/WebSockets
    ProxyPassReverse http://10.0.1.11:8080/WebSockets
</Location>
<Location /dynamic/ws>
    ProxyPass ws://10.0.1.11:8080/WebSockets/ws
    ProxyPassReverse ws://10.0.1.11:8080/WebSockets/ws
</Location>

would be good to hear exactly how this is expected to be configured,
perhaps we're landing in the wrong portion of the code when they are in the
same location?