httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jamie Johnson <jej2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configuring proxy_wstunnel_module on trunk
Date Sat, 16 Mar 2013 16:37:16 GMT
I just took a quick stab and it was pretty straight forward, I just added
lines like this and it appeared to work properly

ProxyPass /ws http://hostname:port/ws/websocket
ProxyPassReverse /ws http://hostname:port/ws/websocket

again, this appeared to work properly I am next going to be giving SSL a
try to see if things work properly with that.  If what I did above is not
right any info would be appreciated.  Also should I expect the SSL support
to work?