httpd-dev mailing list archives

From <sebastien.allam...@orange.com>
Subject Apache mod_proxy DNS management
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 09:39:27 GMT
Hi All,

I've got a server configured in ReverseProxy Mode, that forward requests towards several backends
named with their proper names.

It appears that the DNS Lookup is done for each requests, generating a very load traffic on
my DNS servers...

Is there a way to configure apache so that we can parameter Caching the DNS resolution for
specific time ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

S├ębastien

et ne doivent donc
erreur, veuillez le signaler
susceptibles d'alteration,
France Telecom - Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou
falsifie. Merci.

be protected by law;
and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, France Telecom - Orange is not liable for messages that have been
modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.