httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Gruno <rum...@cord.dk>
Subject Re: Proposed Lua backport for 2.4
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2013 22:23:49 GMT
On 03/08/2013 11:18 PM, Gregg Smith (gsmith) wrote:
> On 3/8/2013 11:49 AM, Daniel Gruno wrote:
>> for testing the LuaMapHandler (which no one uses*cough*).
>
> I tried a week or two ago after finding an example using it, then
> quickly found out it had disappeared thanks to a commit logged "remove
> some debug logging which snuck in," which snuck out a lot more than
> debug logging, then happily backported.
>
> I was going to bring it up, but your post AC email came through.
>
> Gregg

Hah, yes, I had a talk with Brian at ApacheCon about the LuaMapHandler,
and we were both under the impression, that we had made the code
ourselves, so somehow it must've vanished from trunk before I started
working on mod_lua. But now it's there (again), and I can see some
potential in it for fx. unit testing - and perhaps more stuff once I sit
down and have a think about it. One could fx map a controlled set of
functions to a single file by doing:
LuaMapHandler ^/(foo|bar|baz)$ /www/foo/script.lua $1_handler

With regards,
Daniel.